Sunday, January 1, 2012

FELINE BEAUTY





In the first Wallpaper- I created the  Wallpaper to express the similarity between the softness of a cat- and the beauty of a rose.Both entities have their own style of character- but yet in both cases are they treated with care. The second Wallpaper-  I just created the background without the frame and additives- for those who just like it black. This cat was a photo I took of my daughter's own cat- Aragon-  in a close-up  shot whilst he was approaching the camera to smell it...classic unforeseen shot! I created this especially for our feminine visitors.( taken in consideration they come from the same family tree as the cat- they should easily associate with this Wallpaper :) I used PS7 for this one. Download and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment